Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

Hello everybody

Hi, my name is Denis, im from Russia, of course dont speak Spanish. Today i visit your racing server and drive a bit. I got some chasing with man Sergio. My nic is SRM Denis Gorelov. I like racing. And i would like to join your league, but - situation is next: Im subscribed in some russian server, they race at sundays too, and there is one race in two week, too. Now its winter pause, and i dont know whats the shedule will be. If it will match with your shedule - its bad and i will race only once next sunday, and maybe once again, untill in march russian league start. But if it will not match - it will be wonderfull! ill take on as much as my job allow me (i have to work at nonstop facility Philip Morris Izhora, if someone interesting and can work any time and any day.) If everybody agree, i would like to join and race sunday. Its impossible to me to navigate spanish site, so i need help. i cant even find a password to server. So i need help, it will be nice if i got it in my mail. I dont have preferences with car. Thank for attention, hope to positive decision. Anyway, Sergio told me that only 15 members racing, so its free cars are.
    P.S. I like racing and drinking vodka.

Hi Denis, welcome!!

First of all, our schedule. Our championship is almost ending, we have three remaining races (we race from 21:30 to 23:00 spanish hour)
    21/2 Japan
    06/3 USA
    20/3 Brazil
    Compare the dates with your other league and tell us if you can race, let's hope you can!

For the password, you need to post a request to join here:http://www.f1champs.es/showthread.ph...2412#post22412

And then the administrator will contact with you via Private Message in the forum to give you more info about the Server.

See you on track!! Hope you can race!!

- TROFEO FAIR-PLAY F2 2012

-
    TROFEO FAIR-PLAY F1 2016

- Y ya, porque ganar mundiales como que no jaja saludos

Comentario

Heey! Nice to see your here. Hope you can race!
      GL!

Comentario

Trabajando...
      X